Pachakut Mesa Apprenticsheip Session 1
Part I: The Call to Heal (Releasing the Past)
Participants will be initiated into the Pachakuti Mesa, a powerful and sacred altar. Each student will learn how to create their own mesa and work with it for self-empowerment, transformation, and helping others. Through shamanic journey and visionary states of consciousness, participants will explore the three worlds of the Andean cosmovision, sacred reciprocity with all that is, the core ingredients of ceremonial mastery, sacred sound and ritual language, healing and curanderismo, and the inner world of the ukhupacha.
Hello precious Pachakuti Mesa initiates.
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this blessed solstice time. Please read this email through for helpful support over the next couple of months until our next gathering. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Please watch this incredible documentary about the Paqokuna tradition of Peru, if you haven't. The Paqokuna tradition is one river of lineage that we are apprenticing in. A very beautiful and well done documentary. It is on Gaia.com if you are a member or just click the link to watch it. It is called Paqo Andina - Wisdomkeepers. Once you click on it you have 24 hours to watch it.
The Shift Network is an incredible venue for online trainings in all sorts of spiritual traditions. Often don Oscar will offer online trainings that would support our apprenticeship workshops. We find these online trainings invaluable to receive teachings from don Oscar himself. Well worth signing up to the shift network to receive their offerings. http://m.theshiftnetwork.com/main
This audio program from don Oscar highly recommended for the next year. Only $30 dollars. HEALING LIGHT
Primary Recommended reading.
- This 'Pachakuti mesa tradition' is a book written by one of don Oscars primary apprentices Matt Magee is a very well done explanation of the tradition and how the mesa is created. This book really helps fill in the gaps of what you may missed in the apprenticeship training. Highly recommended. Also comes in Kindle.
- 'Lessons in Courage' is so far the only written book by don Oscar highlighting his wild life journey.
Others great Peruvian shamanism books.
Please note in your Calendars the next dates of the Nelson trainings
Part II: A Balance of Power (Transforming the Present) Nov 30-Dec 1st, 2019
Part III: The Condors Quest (Creating the future) April 17-19th, 2020
Part IV: The Hummingbird’s Ascent (Living the Mystery) July 17-19, 2020
Part V: The Shamanic Self (Serving the Earth) November 20-22, 20120
- In the morning offer gratitude for 10 things in your life.
- Evoke the expanded feeling and emotions you want to resonate with in this day (joy, peace, love, gratitude ect.)
- When showering ask the water to cleanse you.
- Invoke your guides to continue to teach you throughout the day.
- Every time you drink water, connect to the cleansing and life giving spirit of the water.
- Give gratitude to the food you eat throughout the day.
- Leave offerings to the earth, nature and your guides.
- Connect to the sun and moon.
- Focus on your heart. Stay connected to your heart, to love.
- What were you grateful for today.
- Ask your guides to teach you in your sleep and dreams.
ANIMAL ALLY DISTANCE HEALING
- Centered in the practical experience that the mesa’s beneficent powers can be evoked into operation without limit of physical distance, this practice allows the direction of the healing intelligence of one’s animal ally to another.
- Purun illas are retrieved in the right hand.
- Their names are spoken softly to the khuyas, calling the medicine of the ally into the consciousness of the individual.
- When a resonance and relationship is established, the piece is asked to be of aid to a specific individual – detailed indications can be appropriate, e.g. “Help [name] to reestablish harmony in her life…” “Help [name] to heal his physical condition…”
This request is blown into the arte, which is then placed in its proper place within the mesa.
The arte is then “flowered” with song, libation, rattling, chimes, etc.
At this point the sombra of the particular ally is sent out to do its work.
When this occurs, two avenues are open to the healer: to accompany the sombra in vision by continuing to rattle or follow it in observational meditation; or, to simply trust in the process and allow the work to proceed without further witnessing. Both methods present certain advantages – yet a trust in the wisdom and power of one’s artes remains the fundamental moving force behind the efficacy of operation. As a practice, this healing is ideally conducted on Tuesdays and Fridays. It may, however, also be performed following Wednesday Night Link-Up.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT LINK-UP PROCESS
• Invocation of Pachamama, Mamakilla, Wiracocha, Inti, and K’uychi 3 times each to open the ceremonial field, harmonize participants, and establish connection with the Spirit-infusing powers of Creation.
• Brief Visualization on the celestial light (k’anchay), to resonate with supreme source of illumination and establish a connection to the saywa, the pillar of light that stretches between the kaypacha and the hanaqpacha.
• Planetary Healing: The awakening forces of the Universe are transmitted into the living body of the Earth through the center of the mesa, while participants remain in open meditative engagement. Holding the highest intentions for beneficent transformation and healing in the world, incoming power (kallpa) is transmitted by drawing it in through the crown, down to the heart, and out each arm and hand into the center of the mesa. 9:45 pm – 10:00 pm.
• Distance Healing: The accumulated power may be used to promote healing in the lives of those who are “intended” into the mesa: each person concentrates on someone in need and releases that mental intention into the mesa. 10:00 pm – 10:15pm.
• Closing of Ceremony by intoning the directions one time each, and sealing with a clap. This integrates and harmonizes all forces, while building the future potential of the mesa.
Wednesday Nights are an opportunity to “link-up” with the circle of Pachakuti Mesa Practitioners world-wide, strengthening the work of this community on the “inner Universe.” As a weekly practice, Link-up provides the time to deepen one’s experience of the mesa – performed both in circle and alone at one’s mesa it offers a rich “meeting” with this tradition, as a way of convergence of self and lineage. The power that is being harnessed and transmitted is deep and sentient nourishment for the Earth: She knows what to do!